AquaMax ECO Twin
The 'AquaMax ECO Twin' pump from 'Oase', is a twin motor solids handling pump for use in large ponds or where high water flow is essential. With two models that pump 20000LPH (litres per hour) and 27000 (30000 Model) respectively, this is the ideal pump for a range of applications.
• Powerful twin motor filter pump with individually adjustable flow rates. (By remote control).
• Minimal maintenance requirements thanks to a large wrap around strainer.
• Patented damper mechanism guarantees optimal flow rates.
• Coarse debris displacement up to 11mm.
• Unique, patented frost protection: The pump will not be damaged by temperatures as low as -20c.
• Environmental function control (EFC by Oase) protects against dry running or blockage.
• Suitable for use in swim ponds and bathing ponds.
Both motor units within the pump can be switched on and off depending on application and both can also have their flow rate adjusted via remote control.
The twin motor design also allows for a range of intake functions.
1) Pond floor filtration and satellite skimmer (accessory)
2) Pond floor filtration and skimmer (accessory)
3) Pond floor filtration (using both motors).
If you are looking for the ultimate in solids handling pumps you should seriously consider the AquaMax 30000 with its colossal 27000 LPH (Litres per Hour) flow rate!